My Makeup Brushes

10 comments
Hello Everybody!



If you read my post here, you will know that one thing I wanted to do in February was to clean my makeup brushes and I did! I case you were wondering I just use soap and water to gently clean them and then lay them out to dry. Let me know what you use in the comments :)

At the moment I really like my collection of brushes and all of them are of excellent quality. I keep them on my dressing table in this pretty white pot that my sister gave me for Christmas so I am sorry I have no idea where it was from (although I think it might be to put candles in... but never mind haha).



A large bulk of my brushes are Real Techniques ones and this is mainly because I purchased the Sam's Picks set from feelunique.com which I think is a great range of brushes and a good start if you don't own any brushes at all. My dad described Real techniques as 'expensive' haha but they are great quality and I don't think they are expensive at all for what you get! The two other Real Techniques brushes I bought individually as you can see in some of my many hauls. The other three brushes are Zoeva and MAC so are more high end but I love them so much too :) I talked about these brushes in more detail a while ago which you can read about here.



List of Brushes:

- Real Techniques blush brush 
- Real Techniques multi task brush
- Real Techniques setting brush
- Zoeva 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek
- Real Techniques buffing brush 
- Real Techniques expert face brush
- Real Techniques pointed foundation brush
- Real Techniques essential crease brush
- Real Techniques fine liner brush
- MAC 239
- MAC 217 

At the moment I am loving the Real Techniques buffing brush to blend in my foundation. It creates an amazing finish. I also love the MAC 217 but this is expensive and I think Zoeva may do a similar brush for a cheaper price. The two purple Real Techniques ones are probably my least favourite although I do still like them :)

My favourite brush is definitely the Zoeva one as it is soooo soft! I really want to purchase more of their brushes in the future and I would absolutely love to own the rose gold set at some point.

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. I'm so happy you can actually name all your brushes! Haha, I have too many to count, it's almost disturbing. Even worse, I intend on buying more! Hahaaha

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me that I seriously need to clean my brushes! Love your brush collection :) Great post xo
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only problem is they get dirty so quickly haha :) Since I made this post it looks like they are in need of another clean!! x

      Delete
  3. It’s such a great post! Thank you for sharing this!
    By the way, I’m in love with your blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have so many! I love real technique brushes too!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent brushes! I need to get some new ones

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig