Dressing Table & Makeup Sort Out

17 comments

Hello Everybody!

I am trying to have a productive summer so one of the things I needed to get done was clean and organise my dressing table. It was a total mess and all my makeup was dirty and half of it I never use anyway. 


I started off by removing all the stuff off the table and wiping it down as it had makeup stains and dust all over it (ew)!

In case you were wondering my dressing table is from Argos and I'm sure they still do it as they don't tend to change their stock often.


To stop myself getting bored I made sure to put on some music. This is a great thing to do when doing things like this such as organising clothes or tidying your room. I would recommend it! It makes the whole process much more fun.


As I put everything back neatly, I cleaned the products with some makeup wipes.
  

Here are some pictures to show you how I arranged all my stuff and you can probably tell the difference from before haha.


I ordered this super cute acrylic holder from Amazon. It looked so good so I may have to buy some more in the future! The purple pots are left over from the yummy puddings by "Pots & Co". These desserts are amazing and the pots are so cute to put things in too!


I hope you enjoyed this look at my makeup 'storage' and collection. And also I hope you get inspired to have a sort out and get productive too! 

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. Love how clean and organized it all looks now!!!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, it's so organised now! I can't ever get my stuff to look so neat, and even if I do, I mess it up within a day or two, hahaha.

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow everything looks so organized

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully organised! I have way too much make up to have it all neat looking like this. I have stuff in boxes and I must sort that out :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually re-organise my dressing table every two months or so! Mostly because things starts to pile up, and because I just enjoy playing some music and organizing. I love it!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are super organised haha I wish I could do that haha x

      Delete
  6. This really looks awesome!
    I wish I had the motivation to display my makeup all lovely like this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should do it, its so satisfying! x

      Delete
  7. I need to do this soon, it is better to keep it all organised but I just cannot seem to do that haha. It always ends up being a mess again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god I envy your collection so much!! And the dressing table is just too cute xx
    www.sadhbhers.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pics & a nice post. Please Feel free to add your blog on BloggerPride - Directory of Bloggers

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig