RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show

31 comments
Hello Everybody!

I have been a member of the Historic Royal Palaces for basically my whole life. With this membership I am able to get 15% off the Flower Show that takes place every year at Hampton Court Palace (a great place if you've never been). I don't know why we have never been but Sunday was my first time.


I actually had no idea what to expect from the flower show but really enjoyed the day. There were loads of small gardens to look at which all varied greatly. Some were themed, for example Alice in Wonderland and Winnie the Pooh but my favourite were those with loads of wild flowers which I love. I enjoyed taking photos of all the flowers (I took literally hundreds oops).


I was surprised to see how many shops there were, selling things from sculptures to sheds, all ridiculously expensive but I liked looking all the same. The event was also filled with places to get food which was amazing haha but also not something I really expected.


There were also tents filled with flowers on display, many of which were for sale. My favourite of these was the roses tent which looked at smelled amazing. I made my sister pose for photos.


(cue even more photos of flowers)


I really enjoyed looking at some of the stalls too, selling all kinds of lovely things like paintings and cushions.


The sun came out a bit later on and so we relaxed while watching the Gatsby Jazz Band (if I remembered that right) who were so good!! 


This was a great day out and has now made me wish I had a huge garden to fill with everything I saw haha!

I hope you enjoyed reading this post (or rather looking at the photos) and let me know in the comments something fun you've done this week :)

Love, Phoebe x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

31 comments

  1. You know, I've never been to a flower show before because there's never been one! Haha, but wow, the event looks amazing! I bet it smells amazing too! Hahaha <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the roses were incredible! My sister had a hard time from hay fever though hahaha x

      Delete
  2. Your photographs are amazing! It looks like you had a wonderful day out, and managed to snap many pictures in the process too!

    Chloe x
    Chloe Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My camera is great for taking photos of flowers for some reason x

      Delete
  3. These flowers are just breathtaking! This place is perfect if you need to make any flower crowns ;)
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a flower show before, but it all looks sooo pretty! I love the sound of the themed gardens as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so interesting and pretty to look at x

      Delete
  5. the flowers look so pretty! Looks like a lot fun :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photographs are amazing!! Great post.

    -Maria
    in1997.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I've never been in a flower show before. I followed you in Bloglovin' :)

    sofxcza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those are some beautiful flowers


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  9. As an agronomist I would say this is my dream location! I love LOVE flowers, their colours and smells and God you can make so many combinations :)
    Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definitely go to a flower show then, you will love it :) x

      Delete
  10. Wow - that looks gorgeous. Your photos are fantastic. It makes me want to go!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I know right! The flowers are beautiful :) x

      Delete
  12. These gardens are absolutely gorgeous! The diverse range of flowers really has me appreciating the beauty of nature more and more.

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. What stunning photos. Looks like an amazing day out.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  14. That seems like such a fund day out. The flower show looks stunning! Great photos.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks so beautiful! I want to go there!
    xo
    Victoria
    www.vidcaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig